Hopewell gives hope
At Hopewell, we believe in extending our sense of leadership to the communities in which we live and work. We are privileged to give back to the communities that give so much to us.
Our caring commitment to customers and partners, our striving for innovative thinking, and our belief in honest, compassionate behaviour and communication means we can be successful, competitive and ethical leaders in our communities.
Hopewell takes pride in our community involvement through employee-run charitable committees, and our commitment to corporate social responsibility is shared by all of our employees. Together, both as volunteers and donors, we work to support local charitable, educational and artistic organizations in need of our time and resources.
The Hopewell Group of Companies is deeply committed to community projects and offers financial contributions as well as countless hours of volunteer time to the many vital, inspiring organizations listed below.
- Millennium Park Calgary
- Alberta College of Art & Desgin
- Calgary Interfaith Food Bank
- Decidedly Jazz Danceworks
- Calgary Homeless Foundation
- Inn From The Cold
- The PREP Program
- The Children’s Cottage Society
- The Banff Centre
- The Hotchkiss Brain Institute
- University of Calgary Faculty of Medicine
- Samaritan’s Purse
- And countless others
- The Tim Horton Children’s Foundation
- The Girl Guides Society
- Meals on Wheels
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
- STARS Air Ambulance
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters
- Make-a-Wish Foundation
- Discovery House
- The Alberta Youth Outreach Foundation
- The Calgary Home Builders Foundation
- Calgary Handi-Bus Society
- Mustard Seed Street Ministry